This convenient guitar package displays 3 guitars on our heavy-duty Strongwall rail. Thanks to the adjustable pivot point of our CCO3RL-3-K guitar hangers, you can uniquely display any combination of acoustic, electric, and bass guitars. Our 3 guitar rack is a modular solution to guitar storage, growing alongside your collection and customizing your personal guitar display.
The SW3RL provides dependable strength, easy access, and an appealing display for guitars mounted in any setting. The industrial-grade aluminum rail spans multiple studs to ensure confidence and full support. Choose from a variety of color options including white, black, silver, copper, and walnut. With high-quality materials, safe configurations, and American-made products, String Swing offers the most reliable and effective guitar storage solutions on the market. Don’t believe us? Our 3 guitar rack is backed by a lifetime structural warranty. Try it out today!
- Looking to add hangers? Buy more here!
- Hanger Weight Limit: 15 lbs each
- Rail Weight Limit: 50 lbs per mounting point (stud)
- Questions about nitrocellulose? See our statement here.
Click the image for printable instructions
Page 1 & 2:
Pages 3 & 4:
Tools for Installation
- 3/16 inch Drill Bit
- 4 foot level
- Phillips Screwdriver
How many guitars can fit on the SW3RL?
- As is, the SW3RL can hold up to 3 guitars. If you’re looking to hang more guitars, our SW5RL-K is its big brother that can accommodate up to 10 guitars. You can also purchase more hangers through this link.
What is the weight limit of the SW3RL?
- The rail weight is 50 lbs per mounting point, or per stud. The hanger weight limit is 15 lbs per hanger.
Can this product hold other instruments too? Ukuleles, banjos, etc.
- Our slatwall rails can incorporate a variety of stringed instruments. You’ll have to purchase the right hangers for whatever instrument you’re looking to hang. Please type "yoke" into the search bar on our website. Then look for the listing that says "5/8" bolt length". This will provide the widths of all of the yokes that we have for the arms on your rack unit. You can order whichever yoke matches your instrument or the width of your neck.
Is this product safe to use for guitars with a nitrocellulose lacquer finish?
- When it comes to nitrocellulose, our material will not eat into the nitro of your guitar as most foam and rubber racks do. Fender, Gibson, and Martin, all use our products in their showrooms, and for trade shows on their standard and high nitro-finished guitars. However, there are some things that are out of our control that prevent us from putting an unconditional guarantee that no marking will ever occur. Please read more in our Nitrocellulose Statement.
What is String Swing's shipping & returns policy?
- We offer free shipping on orders over $25 (RETAIL SALES ONLY). Free shipping does not apply to Dealer or Distributor sales, nor does it pertain to any additional handling charge for oversized boxes. If your order includes an oversized package, you will still be charged this handling fee. Free Shipping Policy uses Standard or Ground Shipping Services within the 48 contiguous states only. If you would like to return a display fixture for non-warranty reasons and be issued a refund, please follow the process specified in our returns policy.