Update your String Swing instrument holder with a new yoke/cradle designed specifically for that instrument. Choose the cradle option that best suits your needs to ensure your instrument is being properly displayed. All of String Swing's cradles are hand welded steel and covered in protective padding.
- 2 inch threaded bolt with a 1-1/2 inch space
This is a deep cradle design known as the “Guitar Keeper”. This cradle prevents the guitar from being improperly placed into the hanger. This ultimately provides a safer hanger for your instrument. The guitar needs to be lifted 2 inches and brought forward to be removed.
The new “Guitar Keeper” design is great for guitars with single or uneven heels. Non-symmetrical bass, electric, and acoustic guitar headstocks are cradled perfectly while still hanging straight. (not for classical guitars)
- Check the bolt length of the current cradle you want to replace to ensure this is the correct bolt length
- If not the correct length, see one of the other cradle options
- CC11 style 2 inch bolt
- CCO3 style 5/8 inch bolt
- CCO4/CCO2 style 1-1/2 inch bolt
- CCO1 style 2 inch bolt
- NOTE: Cradles are included with the purchase of String Swing instrument hangers.
- Questions about nitrocellulose? See our statement here.