Our BCC151-FW is the sleek and efficient way to display your guitars in a horizontal configuration. Combining functionality, aesthetics, and safe storage, this wall mount is the secure solution to showcase your favorite guitars while keeping them accessible.
This horizontal hanger comes in a range of designs including low-profile electric, electric, low-profile acoustic, and acoustic. These configurations can accommodate a variety of guitars including acoustic and electric styles and are commonly used to display headless and bass guitars as well.
The innovative cradle system pivots freely to offer an adjustable angle and a beautiful display of your instrument. With American-sourced steel and innovative protective padding, you can rely on our quality products to keep your guitar in place while reducing the risk of scratches and damage.
- Fully adjustable for right-handed or left-handed guitars!
- Our one-piece unit allows for a simple mounting process.
- The low-profile design shows more of the instrument for an appealing display.
- Regular acoustic and low-profile versions fit guitars from 2.25" - 5.5" depth. (When displaying banjos, order the "acoustic" body style.)
- Regular electric and low-profile versions fit guitars up to 2.25" depth
- Made in the USA and backed by a lifetime structural warranty
- Mounting hardware included for flat wall installation
- Questions about nitrocellulose? See our statement here.
What type of guitar fits on the BCC151-FW?
- Our horizontal guitar wall mount is great for displaying headless and bass guitars.
What is the weight limit of the BCC151-FW?
- The hanger weight limit is 15 lbs.
Will the BCC151-FW accommodate a ukelele?
- No, this wall mount will not accommodate a Ukulele. You will want to look at the BCC15 wall mount, which can support a ukulele.
Is this product safe to use for guitars with a nitrocellulose lacquer finish?
- When it comes to nitrocellulose, our material will not eat into the nitro of your guitar as most foam and rubber racks do. Fender, Gibson, and Martin, all use our products in their showrooms, and for trade shows on their standard and high nitro-finished guitars. However, there are some things that are out of our control that prevent us from putting an unconditional guarantee that no marking will ever occur. Please read more in our Nitrocellulose Statement.
What is String Swing's shipping & returns policy?
- We offer free shipping on orders over $25 (RETAIL SALES ONLY). Free shipping does not apply to Dealer or Distributor sales, nor does it pertain to any additional handling charge for oversized boxes. If your order includes an oversized package, you will still be charged this handling fee. Free Shipping Policy uses Standard or Ground Shipping Services within the 48 contiguous states only. If you would like to return a display fixture for non-warranty reasons and be issued a refund, please follow the process specified in our returns policy.