The 30° Fixed-Angle instrument hanger holds your instrument at a slight left 30° angle. This angle shows a large portion of the front of the instrument. Right-Facing 30° hangers are also available.
Padded cradle pivots to securely hold instrument's headstock.
- Made in the USA and backed by a lifetime structural warranty
- Mounting hardware included (flat wall installation)
- Slatwall Clip included (slatwall installation)
- This clip prevents the hanger from lifting off of your slatwall when the instrument is removed
- Spacing is dependent on the angle choice (30° or 65°) as well as the thickness of the instrument resting in the hanger
- 30° hangers measure 6-1/2" from the wall to the end of the arm (where the cradle screws into the arm)
- 65° hangers measure 9-1/4" from the wall to the end of the arm (see CC03LL)
Flat Wall: Choose location for hanger. Drive screws through mounting holes of hanger into wall using a phillips screwdriver. If a wall stud is not found, these pilot holes are necessary for installing the plastic toggles. To do this, use the screwdriver to push and turn the toggle clockwise until flush. Remount hanger with screw into toggles. DO NOT REUSE TOGGLES.
Slatwall: Hook the clip into your slatwall system, just to the left of the hanger. Then, gently pull the lip open on the right edge of the clip, and slide it over the hanger plate. Make sure that the lip has locked in place securely around the right edge of the plate. (This clip allows for movement of the plate, without allowing it to lift off your slatwall when the instrument is removed.)