The 65 degree fixed angle hanger allows you to display more instruments per foot in the given wall space.
The pivoting, padded, adjustable cradle allows for the guitar’s headstock to be cradled perfectly while still hanging straight.
Right-facing 65° hangers are also available.
- Made in the USA and backed by a lifetime structural warranty
- Mounting Hardware Included (flat wall installation)
- Slatwall Clip included (slatwall installation)
- This clip prevents the hanger from lifting off of your slatwall when the instrument is removed
- Spacing is dependent on the angle choice (30° or 65°) as well as the thickness of the instrument resting on the hanger
- 65° hangers measure 9-1/4" from the wall to the end of the arm (where the yoke screws into the arm)
- 30° hangers measure 6-1/2" from the wall to the end of the arm (see CC03L)
Our Suggested Spacing
- 7"-9" for electric guitars
- 9"-11" for acoustic guitars
Flat Wall: Choose location for hanger. Drive screws through mounting holes of hanger into wall using a phillips screwdriver. If a wall stud is not found, these pilot holes are necessary for installing the plastic toggles. To do this, use the screwdriver to push and turn the toggle clockwise until flush. Remount hanger with screw into toggles. DO NOT REUSE TOGGLES.
Slatwall: Hook the clip into your slatwall system, just to the left of the hanger. Then, gently pull the lip open on the right edge of the clip, and slide it over the hanger plate. Make sure that the lip has locked in place securely around the right edge of the plate. (This clip allows for movement of the plate, without allowing it to lift off your slatwall when the instrument is removed.)