The most convenient guitar display package on the market, our SW5RL-K features our heavy-duty Strongwall rail paired with five CCO3RL-3-K guitar hangers. This system is a go-to for many guitar owners, hanging any combination of acoustic, electric, and bass guitars. The guitar hangers are fully adjustable in spacing and even have the ability to pivot up to 180°.
When it comes to hanging your guitar collection, secure support, accessibility, and display are key. Much like all String Swing products, our multiple guitar rack is designed and manufactured with high-quality materials to provide the most reliable and effective storage solution. The aluminum slatwall rail spans multiple studs, giving you confidence your guitars are being securely supported. Choose from a variety of great color options including black, silver, copper, white, and walnut print. To top it all off, our racks and hangers are always made in the USA and backed by a lifetime structural warranty.
- Looking to add hangers? Buy more here!
- Hanger Weight Limit: 15 lbs each
- Rail Weight Limit: 50 lbs per mounting point (stud)
- Questions about nitrocellulose? See our statement here.
- Product Design Update NOTE: As of 11/15/2022 this product ships with two 24" rails that are joined together before mounting to the wall.
How many guitars can fit on the SW5RL-K?
- As is, the SW5RL-K can hold up to 5 guitars. If you’re looking to hang more guitars, our SW10RL-K is its big brother that can accommodate up to 10 guitars. You can also purchase more hangers through this link.
What is the weight limit of the SW5RL-K?
- The rail weight is 50 lbs per mounting point, or per stud. The hanger weight limit is 15 lbs per hanger.
Can this product hold other instruments too? Ukuleles, banjos, etc.
- Our slatwall rails can incorporate a variety of stringed instruments. You’ll have to purchase the right hangers for whatever instrument you’re looking to hang. Please type "yoke" into the search bar on our website. Then look for the listing that says "5/8" bolt length". This will provide the widths of all of the yokes that we have for the arms on your rack unit. You can order whichever yoke matches your instrument or the width of your neck.
Is this product safe to use for guitars with a nitrocellulose lacquer finish?
- When it comes to nitrocellulose, our material will not eat into the nitro of your guitar as most foam and rubber racks do. Fender, Gibson, and Martin, all use our products in their showrooms, and for trade shows on their standard and high nitro-finished guitars. However, there are some things that are out of our control that prevent us from putting an unconditional guarantee that no marking will ever occur. Please read more in our Nitrocellulose Statement.
What is String Swing's shipping & returns policy?
- We offer free shipping on orders over $25 (RETAIL SALES ONLY). Free shipping does not apply to Dealer or Distributor sales, nor does it pertain to any additional