String Swing's CC34 Guitar Floor Rack safely and securely holds up to 6 electric guitars, 3 acoustic guitars, or a combination of both. Its folding ability makes it the best guitar rack for both traveling and stationary storage of your valuable guitars. The stand features a unique design with padded resting points to ensure your guitar is held in place and remains undamaged. As a side-loading inline guitar rack, you can easily grab your guitar without worrying about touching or damaging the other guitars. Made with the highest quality North American hardwoods, our Guitar Floor Rack is offered in black walnut or oak wood.
Is the CC34 Guitar Rack made in the USA?
- Yes. We manufacture our entire product line in Wisconsin, USA.
How many guitars can I fit on this Guitar Floor Stand?
- The CC34 can hold 3 acoustic guitars, 6 electric guitars, or a combination of both.
Is this product safe to use for guitars with a nitrocellulose lacquer finish?
- When it comes to nitrocellulose, our material will not eat into the nitro of your guitar like most foam and rubber racks do. Fender, Gibson, and Martin, all use our products in their showrooms, and for trade shows on their standard and high nitro-finished guitars. However, there are some things that are out of our control that prevent us from putting an unconditional guarantee that no marking will ever occur. Please read more in our Nitrocellulose Statement.
Do you have any storage solutions to hold more guitars?
- We offer a wide selection of guitar racks and stands to fit your large collection. Check out our Double Floor Guitar Rack, Multi-Guitar Wall Rack for 10 Guitars, Guitar and Case Floor Rack Set, or contact us for more information on what products will fit your collection.
Can the CC34 hold electric bass guitars?
- In most cases, it should work well. The only issue would be if the base of the guitar isn't wide enough to hit both of the bottom pads. They are 8 1/2" apart, and your guitar would need to measure this width 3" above the very bottom so it doesn't rest on the floor.
Will this rack work for banjos?
- This rack is 30.5" tall- from the floor to the top rests. As long as your banjo is within those dimensions, you should be able to comfortably rest your banjo on this stand.
Can this guitar rack hold a double-neck guitar?
- We have no reason to believe this guitar rack will not accommodate a double-neck guitar. That said, you may have to move the bottom out just a tad so it is leaning back into the cradle more, as the center of gravity will be slightly different than a single-neck guitar.
What is String Swing's shipping & returns policy?
- We offer free shipping on orders over $75 (RETAIL SALES ONLY). Free shipping does not apply to Dealer or Distributor sales, nor does it pertain to any additional handling charge for oversized boxes. If your order includes an oversized package, you will still be charged this handling fee. Free Shipping Policy uses Standard or Ground Shipping Services within the 48 contiguous states only. If you would like to return a display fixture for non-warranty reasons and be issued a refund, please follow the process specified in our returns policy.