The CC11K Wall Mount Guitar Hanger is designed with our innovative "Guitar Keeper" cradle for the same level of safety in a modern and customizable design. With six color options including black, green, gold, American flag, wooden cross, and white, guitarists can match their hanger to their unique space. The CC11K prevents improper placement and perfectly cradles your guitar's headstock, for a reliable, convenient, and high-quality hanger.
- Made in the USA
- The CC11K is an upgrade of our original CC11, we added the “K” (for Keeper) to distinguish between the two!
- We encourage measuring the width of your guitar neck to choose the appropriate yoke.
- For wider classical and bass guitars, we would recommend purchasing the original CC01
- Mounting hardware included.
- Questions about nitrocellulose? See our statement here.
Choose the location for the hanger. Drive screws through mounting holes of the hanger into the wall using a Phillips screwdriver. If a wall stud is not found, these pilot holes are necessary for installing the plastic toggles. To do this, use the screwdriver to push and turn the toggle clockwise until flush. Remount hanger with screw into toggles. DO NOT REUSE TOGGLES.
What type of guitar fits on the CC11K?
- The pivoting yoke on the CC11K allows you to fit a wide range of acoustic, electric, and bass guitars. For guitars with wider necks, including classical and bass guitars, we would recommend purchasing the original CC01. We encourage you to measure the width of your guitar neck before choosing the appropriate yoke, but for more information, you can contact our customer service team!
What is the weight limit of the CC11K?
- The hanger weight limit is 15 lbs per hanger.
Can this product hold other instruments too? Ukuleles, banjos, etc.
- We feature a variety of hangers specifically designed to mount other stringed instruments including ukuleles, violins, banjos, cellos, and dulcimers. These use the same innovative cradle design to safely hold every stringed instrument you own. You can order whichever hanger best matches your instrument or the width of your neck.
Is this product safe to use for guitars with a nitrocellulose lacquer finish?
- When it comes to nitrocellulose, our material will not eat into the nitro of your guitar as most foam and rubber racks do. Fender, Gibson, and Martin, all use our products in their showrooms, and for trade shows on their standard and high nitro-finished guitars. However, there are some things that are out of our control that prevent us from putting an unconditional guarantee that no marking will ever occur. Please read more in our Nitrocellulose Statement.
What is String Swing's shipping & returns policy?
- We offer free shipping on orders over $25 (RETAIL SALES ONLY). Free shipping does not apply to Dealer or Distributor sales, nor does it pertain to any additional handling charge for oversized boxes. If your order includes an oversized package, you will still be charged this handling fee. Free Shipping Policy uses Standard or Ground Shipping Services within the 48 contiguous states only. If you would like to return a display fixture for non-warranty reasons and be issued a refund, please follow the process specified in our returns policy.